Castle Season 5 Finale: 6 (Vague) ‘Watershed’ Teases
With CASTLE’s season finale right around the corner, how about some teases for what goes down in “Watershed”?
I viewed Monday’s season finale, and in the interest of not ruining things completely, these teases are going to be vague, but hopefully they’ll help get you through the weekend…
- CASTLE may ruin showers with its case of the week.
- Beckett’s potential new job doesn’t stay secret for long…and one of her coworkers reacts in a way I didn’t expect.
- Lanie and Beckett share a little bit of girl talk.
- Castle and Beckett have other things on their mind during the hour, which means Ryan and Esposito have to do a bit more case work than usual.
- Speaking of Ryan/Espo, one of them reveals some good news to other, and it results in one of the small, sweet moments of the episode.
- The parents are out in full force! As Beckett and Castle figure out what comes next in their lives, he turns to his Martha, and she turns to Jim. And they have some interesting insight.